Student athletes who wish to play a sport at Aquinas are required to requalify with the school nurse prior to each sports season in which they will be participating.To requalify, the following items must be completed and turned in at the time of requal:
Note: These forms are available on this page to download. What to Bring to Your Requal:
- Physical Form - completed by student's healthcare provider. Physicals must be up-to-date within one year of requals.
- Sports Participation Agreement - completed and signed by student and his/her parent/guardian.
- Health History Review/Sports Clearance Form - completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Doctor's Note - for any student athlete who self-carries medication for asthma/allergies etc.
- Paperwork noted above
- Glasses or contacts
- Epinephrine injector
- MD orders
- Any other medical requirements indicated on your current physical examination.
- Parent - must be present for fall requals that occur during the summer.
If you have any questions about the requalification process, please contact the school nurse at (585) 254-2020 Ext 1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org