Aquinas Appoints Executive Director of Advancement
In an effort to drive efficiencies and combine several vital functions at Aquinas, we are happy to announce the appointment of Joseph B. Knapp as executive director of our newly formed Office of Advancement.
The Office of Advancement will include alumni relations, development, enrollment, marketing, communications, and public relations. As the Executive Director of Advancement, Joby will direct all activities currently orchestrated by the Office of Alumni Relations and Development and the Office of Enrollment. Joby's proven leadership, success, and commitment to Aquinas will help drive AQ as we navigate through these challenging times and as we build a strong, vibrant, and impactful future.
Aquinas is fortunate to have people that are passionate about our mission and future, which Joby has demonstrated in his 26 years of service and excellence to our students and families. In welcoming Joby to this new role, we also thank him for his outstanding contributions to and pursuit of excellence for AQ.
Here are all of the members of the newly formed Aquinas Advancement Team:
- Jay Polston ‘90, Associate Director of Advancement for Major Gifts and Planned Giving
- Christine Lopuchowycz ’88, Associate Director of Advancement for Major Gifts
- Meredith Kallfelz, Associate Director of Advancement for Enrollment & Communications
- Anita Nagel, Associate Director of Advancement, Events & Alumni Engagement
- Karen Dobson, Assistant to the President & Advancement Office Manager
- Lisa Martone ’97, Coordinator of the Annual Fund
- Lisa Clicquennoi ’84, Database Administrator
- Adam Sutton ’15, Enrollment & Communications Coordinator
We look forward to happily serving the Aquinas community.